The SRMJEEE Score card 2019 releases on the 1st week of May 2019. It will include all the information related to the Result of the candidate. This Scorecard is prepared by the exam conducting authority, SRM University. The Scorecard will carry the overall rank of the candidate obtained in the exam. Once the Scorecard/Result is published the Institution will decide a Closing Rank for all the courses which are offered by them. The Rank in the Scorecard should be equal to or more than the decided Closing Rank to get selected for the Admission Procedure. The Closing Rank is solely calculated on the basis of the Overall Rank of all the students as well as the number of seats available inside the University premises. If there is any mistake in the Scorecard, candidates are requested to inform the University to alter the mistakes. Read the article to learn more about the Scorecard for the exam.
Important Dates and Events Related to the Scorecard
All the dates given below are tentative in nature. You’ll be soon updated with the exact dates after the official announcement is made by the Institution.
S.No Main Event Dates for the year 2019
- Date of the Examination April 3rd week 2019
- Result Release Date May 1st week 2019
- Offline Counselling Date May 1st week 2019
- Online Counselling Date May 3rd week 2019
- Date for the Beginning of the Session July 3rd week 2019
- You will get the Scorecard online on the official website.
- Open the official website and Click on Result.
- Enter the login credentials and press on Submit.
- The Scorecard would be visible.
- Download it and keep it safely till the time of the Admission.
- Information that you are supposed to check on the Scorecard are:
- Name, Photograph, and Signature
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Address, Contact Number, and Email Address
- Rank, Percentile, Merit Rank
- Exam qualifying status
- In case there is a mistake on the Scorecard, immediately inform the issue to the exam authority.
- If your score is not up to your expectations you can again prepare yourself better for the next year. The Eligibility Criteria would remain the same. Follow the SRMJEEE Syllabus 2019 while you are preparing for the exam.
- The Institute will organize the SRMJEEE Mock Test 2019 for all the students in the official website. The candidates can prepare themselves and also have a practice before the commencement of the exam.
- The Exam is going to be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2019. It is an online examination and the questions asked in this examination are going to be objective type questions.
- Since this exam doesn’t have an Answer Key released after the exam, it immediately declares the Result. The Result would be published online by the 1st week of May 2019. The Result will carry the Overall Rank of the Candidate.
- The Closing Rank would be decided once the Results are out. The Closing Rank is decided by the exam committee. The calculation is done on the basis of the maximum Rank obtained by the students in the exam along with the number of seats available by the all the Institution under SRM University for various courses. The Closing Rank would be different for all the Institutions and their respective B.Tech courses.
- If your Rank is same or more than the Closing Rank then you will be selected for the Admissions, otherwise not. The selected students would get the notification from the University. They will be notified regarding the counselling process. The offline counselling and online counselling is going to be conducted by the 1st week of May 2019 and the 3rd week of May 2019 respectively. The Counselling process will brief you about the Admission Process. The new session begins on the 3rd week of July 2019.
For any queries write to us in the comment box without any hesitation.